The U.S. Embassy in Paramaribo is recruiting applicants for the full-time, 40 hours/week, position of
in the Motorpool Section.
Opening Date: June 15, 2015
Closing Date: June 29, 2015
Major duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
The employee operates a passenger motor vehicle in accordance with Dispatcher’s instructions to transport personnel and official visitors within the city and surrounding area. May be assigned to drive VIP visitors. Operates carryall or van. May drive a pickup truck to deliver workmen, materials, or equipment. Maintains vehicle in clean and serviceable condition and performs minor maintenance of a preventive nature. Completes trip tickets and other vehicle records.
- Completion of elementary school.
- Six months of chauffeur experience.
- Level 2 English ability (limited knowledge) Speaking/Writing.
- Must have demonstrated a thorough familiarity with the city and its environs. Must be familiar with local traffic patterns. Must have some basic knowledge of automobile mechanics.
- Must have a valid local driver’s license covering all categories and have a safe driving record.
Interested and qualified candidates should send resume in English with copies of degrees earned to:
Attention: HRM Specialist
Dr. Sophie Redmondstraat #129
Phone: (597) 472900 #2228
Fax: (597) 410972
Applications will be accepted until close of business June 29, 2015.
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.