Non- Immigrant Visas
- Frequently asked questions
- Effective April 13, Application Fees for Non-Immigrant Visas has been increased
- Proposed Consular Service Fee Changes
- Types of Visas for Temporary Visitors
- I-94/I-94W still in passport (pdf 126kb)
- Emergency Non-Immigrant Visa Service (pdf 154kb)
- What Is A Non-Immigrant Visa?
- When Should I Apply For A Non-Immigrant Visa?
- What Documents Do I Need To Bring?
- Estimated Wait Time Before NIV Appointment
- What Can I Expect?
- How long will it take to get my visa?
- How do I use my visa?
- Information about Refusals
Location & Public Hours
U.S. Embassy Paramaribo
Dr. Sophie Redmondstraat 129
Non-Immigrant Visas : Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays
Immigrant Visas : No immigrant visas are processed at Embassy Paramaribo. Immigrant visas for Suriname are processed at Embassy Georgetown.
American Citizens Services : Tuesdays and Thursdays (other than Holidays) from 14:00 until 15:45, by appointment only
Consular Section is able to respond to phone-calls every day of the week from 2:30pm - 4pm
Consular email address
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.